Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Offical Weigh In

Well for the purpose of this blog today was the first official weigh in. I tip the scales at 239.4. It is not that bad as I started at 245 and went down to 232. I know what you are thinking why in the hell did you go gain 7lbs. Well to be honest with you my parents came to town and I didn't go to the gym and I was eating all these foods that i really shouldn't have been eating. Now I am not blaming my parents for my gains I truly could have gone to the gym while they were here. I could have just eaten my regular meals that I would have eatin if they were not here. However temptation got the better of me. That is something that I am just going to have to learn. Just because i am on a vacation or have family over does not give me the right to pig out on anything i want and to miss out on gym time. Am I piss off that i have gain seven pounds back. I am not pissed off but, I am not happy with it either. At this point the only thing I can do is move forward, eat right and work hard. Speaking of working hard I went to the gym for the second day in a row. It was not my best workout but it was better then not doing one at all. I don't know what the hell happened to me how could all of my stamina be gone in a matter of a week and a half. The only thing I can say is with each work out it gets better and better and have more of a flow my mind say i want to stop over and over. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN REMEMBER:
Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment