Sunday, June 20, 2010

Loosing Weight




Good Afternoon, I am in the process of trying to get back down to 190lbs. This is the wieght I was before I met my husband. We have been together for a little under 4.5 years. Since that time I really haven't been going to the gym as regularly as I should. I have not been eating all the right foods as as I should hence I am in the situtaion I am in right now. This blog however is not just going to be about my weightloss as that would be very boring indeed therefor I am going to use this blog as a daily journal. It will be theraputic in the sense it will allow me to get things off my chest that I might not otherwise get to say or just think out loud about. So if you happen to read this I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to leave any comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment